As our tag line would suggest, we are a professional content marketing company dedicated to helping our clients develop content to grow their business. What does that mean? In short, we specialise in producing great content designed to engage the potential customers of our clients, and advise them how to capitalise on interest in this content to turn views into customers. It’s that simple really!
Our Key Service Offerings:
Content Marketing Essentials (our basic starter package):
- Initial one-hour consultation (via Zoom), covering a comprehensive content audit (ie. what you have already) and defining a content strategy, with specific reference to defining your “Buyer Persona” (ie. who is your target audience and what are they looking for), and what is the key message you are wishing to portray.
- Four targeted pieces of content (now including one video from 1st September!) based on the defined content strategy, outlining the key topics you wish to comment on and linking them to your service offering. This also includes consulting on media placement (ie. Linkedin, Industry newsletters etc), which will be based on the Buyer Persona of your target audience.
Pricing for our Content Marketing Essentials is a one-off up front fee for service
Content Marketing Campaign (our most popular product!):
- Monthly Consultation (via Zoom), initially defining a content strategy for your campaign over three, six or twelve months, as well as a thorough content audit as listed above. Ongoing monthly review of progress and results to ensure the campaign is on- track and achieving expected goals.
- Four targeted pieces of content per month (now including one video per month from 1st September!) based on the defined content strategy, outlining the key topics you wish to comment on and linking them to your service offering. This also includes consulting on media placement (ie. Linkedin, Industry newsletters etc), which will be based on the Buyer Persona of your target audience.
- Monthly reporting of outcomes detailing content views across all media (and individual media breakdown), traffic driven to your website as a result of this content and conversions to mailing list. This reporting can be tailored to your specific needs, although some components are dependent on the capability of your website (see below for details on this).
Pricing for our Content Market Campaign is on a monthly subscription basis
Outsourced Marketing Solution (our most flexible product!)
- Content Strategy and Audit
- Monthly Consultation on progress
- Tailored Written Content or Video based on your requirements
- Full Reporting & Analytics
- Social Media Management (inc. posting to all platforms and newsletter management)
- Marketing Material Refresh
Tailored to your specific needs and involves a minimum six month contract commitment, invoiced on a monthly subscription basis
All the above sounds impressive (hopefully), but don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what one industry leader had to say recently:
As part of his role with OnTalent, Kevan produced some excellent content for our company blog, which was always well written and relevant to our customer base. I’d be happy to recommend him for recruitment related content development, as he knows the industry well and clearly has a flair and passion for writing!Natasha olsson-seeto, CEO of Executive Search Firm ONTALENT
So, if you’re ready to start your content marketing journey, or would just like a chat to discuss your options, Contact Us and we’ll be in touch to arrange time to talk!
Additional Services :
We don’t just stop at content marketing by the way! As you progress on your digital marketing journey, you’ll hopefully begin to see the importance of your website in optimising your return on investment. Which is why KS Marketing also offers the following complementary services through our partners:
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Consulting
Can the right people find you easily online? With our SEO services we can ensure your website ranks higher on Google searches, brings more targeted traffic to your website and helps grow your business.
Website Rebuild / Refresh Services
If your website is getting the traffic but not converting, it may need revision or even an overhaul. Our Website Rebuild / Refresh Services are on hand to make sure your website converts into leads and sales, as well as showcases your brand in the best possible way.
Social Media marketing replaces nothing but compliments everything” Neal Schaffer, Author & Social Media Marketing Guru